Header Ads

2019, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE 2012

5th April 2019, almost 7 years since my last post. This is not going to be a comeback. Just an update should you guys did end up on this page.


1. NO LONGER A PHOTOGRAPHER. 
Yes, your read it right. I quit taking jobs probably since 2014/15 due to my commitment that time. And of course due to my frustration with some of the clients attitude. It's not the job, it's all about respect. I respect you as a person,  as my client. There was one time when I need to take a break to ease my back-pain while the Pengantin rest, and suddenly the house owner nephew/grandson come and ask me to stand up and continue working. And please don't let me start with the "duit dah bayar, album mana?" although I keep on updating them regarding the progress.

2. I BOUGHT MY DREAM CAR.
Not a Mercedes nor BMW. Still not JDM. I've been talking to people about dreaming of owning a Proton Suprima S since the first time I saw the tail light somewhere near Nibong Tebal. For me that time, the tail light was the most beautiful Proton ever designed. A thin red line. How sexy it was.


But first, I need to dream big. My salary isn't enough to own a car with that price. I've been looking for a Satria Neo and Gen2 since these two models are the only one I can afford. Time passes by,  and now my aim a slightly higher, The Kia Rio. But it's not until one day my wife said to me "Why don't try to lookout for Proton Suprima? Your dream car" 

Never afraid of dreaming big.
Next, X70.



3. BEING MARRIED & TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD
I've been married to my wife, Tengku Nur Diyana and for the past 4.5 years, we've been travelling together to Sydney, Australia, Macau, Thailand and Seoul, Korea. And also we've got our flight canceled to Melbourne & Siem Rep.


4. MY ENGLISH IS STILL BAD.
Yep!